Chicago Ridge Residents,
My name is Dominic Malito and I am the Recreation Superintendent for the Chicago Ridge Park District. First I wanted to thank everyone who came out for our Halloween at the Park event on October 27th. Everyone had a great time getting candy, playing games, using our inflatables and the costume contest was the biggest one yet!
I wanted to remind everyone that the weather is changing which means Christmas time is upon us. Christmas is one of the best times of the year and the Chicago Ridge Park District puts on some of the best events around. Below is a list of our events that we having coming up:
- Santa Express – Friday December 14th and Saturday, December 22nd, $12 Residents, $25 Non-Residents
- Elf Help – Saturday, December 8th, 12pm-4pm, $20 Residents, $25 Non-Residents
- Christmas Cookie Decorating – Monday, December 17th, 6:30pm-8pm, $10 per person
- Gingerbread House Making – Tuesday, December 18th, 6:30-8pm, $10 per person
- Calls From Santa – Wednesday, December 19th, 6:00pm-7:30pm, FREE
- Breakfast with Santa – Saturday, December 22nd, 9:30am-11:00am, $7 Residents
We hope to see everyone at these great events. Registration is currently available for all events at the Freedom Activity Center or Frontier Park Fieldhouse. If there are any questions please feel free to call (708) 636-4900. I hope everyone has a great winter and Happy Holidays!
-Dominic Malito, Recreation Superintendent