Ivy League Summer Camp Program creates opportunities for kids to learn new skills, make new friends and explore new places. With new safety and sanitation measures in place, we keep the risk factor low and the fun factor high!
Ivy League Kids is the same company that partnered with Chicago Ridge School District 127 ½ to offer full day child care during the 2020/2021 school year.
Dates: June through August 2021
Hours: Camp is held Monday through Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm
Drop off: 8:00am / Pick-up 4:30pm-6:30pm
Location: Freedom Activity Center
Ages: Camp is for children K-8th Grade.
Your child's health and safety is our top priority:
- Hand washing and sanitary policies are in place
- All camp counselors are CPR/First Aid certified and background-checked
- Secure areas that keep children constantly within sight, indoors and out
- Careful transition attendance procdure for moving children from place to place
- Maintain an adequate ratio of staff to children to ensure safety
- To learn more about our health and safety policies, visit ivyleaguekids.org
Prices include before/after camp program. Lunch is included.
Early Bird (ends 4/9/21) $60.00
Priority (ends 5/7/21) $70.00
Per day (pre-registered) $42.00
Per day (drop off rate) $50.00
Per field trip $10.00
Extra shirt $9.00
4-Shirt bundle $32.00