The Lily Pad is a splash pad located at 6246 W. Birmingham Avenue and features multiple spray devices that use water to soak the people that play in it. It has devices like pelicans, water shooters, bicycles, and water dumping stations to provide a great water experience for the children. Our full concession means you don’t have to go home for lunch! There is nothing better than being at the Lily Pad on a hot summer day.
Lily Pad has a maximum capacity of 50.
Organized groups (camps, daycares, etc.) of 15 persons or more will not be permitted to enter the Splash Pad without an approved permit. Click HERE for information on obtaining a permit.
BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 13
Saturdays and Sundays only 12:00pm-5:00pm
LILY PAD WILL BE OPEN LABOR DAY, SEPTEMBER 4 12pm-4pm, THEN WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEASON.
Come beat the heat!
Residents $3.00 (with valid ID)
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Proper swimwear required
- Non-Potty trained children must wear swim diapers
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- No glass, toys or pets on premises
- No smoking on pad or within 15 feet of entry gate
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on any park district premises
- All other park district rules apply
VALID LICENSE, STATE ID, or PARK DISTRICT ID REQUIRED
Children 8 and over must have a Chicago Ridge Park District ID. Park District ID's must be obtained at the Frontier Fieldhouse Monday through Thursday 9am-8pm/Friday 9am-5pm/Saturday and Sunday 8am-12pm.