Our Frontier Fitness Center, located at the Frontier Park Fieldhouse, offers a variety of amenities geared toward every aspect of physical fitness, with something to offer everyone!
Frontier Fitness Center amenities and equipment by LifeFitness include:
- 20 cardio machines including cross trainers, treadmills, and stair steppers
- 3 rowing machines
- Upper and lower body strength training equipment
- Separate room (Annex) with additional strength and cardio machines
- Four-lane walking track
- Men's and women's locker and shower rooms
Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm / Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 12:00pm
EASTER Hours: Friday, April 15 9:00am - 1:00pm / Saturday, April 16 and Easter Sunday CLOSED
Frontier Park Fieldhouse, 9807 S. Sayre Avenue, Chicago Ridge
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There will be additional cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility.
- As of 2/28/22, masks are optional.
- The locker rooms and showers will remain closed. Please arrive in your practice or workout attire.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Members must arrive in their practice or workout attire.
- 2/28/22, masks are optional.
- We encourage you to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and other members.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, STAY HOME. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, and or loss of taste or smell.
The Frontier Fitness Center is a proud network participant in the following fitness programs:
PRIME FITNESS by TIVITY HEALTH (18-64 years old)
SILVERSNEAKERS by TIVITY HEALTH (65 years and older)
RENEWACTIVE by HEALTHY CONTRIBUTIONS
SILVER&FIT by AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH (ASH)
ACTIVE&FIT by AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH (ASH)
If your insurance company, employer, Medicare health plan, or group retirement package offers these programs, your Frontier Fitness membership may be FREE!
Please check your eligibility at Frontier Park Fieldhouse or:
Visit PRIME FITNESS website www.primemember.com
Call SILVERSNEAKERS 888-423-4632 or visit www.silversneakers.com
Visit RENEWACTIVE website www.partneruhcrenewactive.com
Visit ASH SILVER&FIT/ACTIVE&FIT website www.ashlink.com
START A SUMMER FITNESS PROGRAM TODAY!
Fitness registration must be done in person at the Frontier Fieldhouse. Proof of residency is required.
Fitness membership fees include access to the Fitness Center and walking track when walking track is available.
Memberships are also available to 14-17 year olds with parental consent and formal orientation.
A complimentary orientation is included with memberships, by appointment.
|Adult (14 & Over)||$140.00||$275.00|
|Adult Add-On (same household)||$115.00||$210.00|
|Senior (55 & Over)||$85.00||$145.00|
|Senior Add-On (same household)||$55.00||$115.00|
|Adult (14 & Over)||$100.00||$210.00|
|Adult Add-On (same household)||$85.00||$175.00|
|Senior (55 & Over)||$55.00||$120.00|
|Senior Add-On (same household)||$35.00||$85.00|
|OTHER FITNESS OPTIONS||Resident||Non-Resident|
|10-Visit Punch Pass (18 & Over Only)||$40.00||$80.00|
|Daily Pass (18 & Over Only)||$5.00||$10.00|
|ANNUAL WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (55 & Over)||FREE||$25.00|
|6-MONTH WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (55 & Over)||FREE||$15.00|
|DAILY WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (55 & Over)||FREE||$1.00|
Frontier Fieldhouse 9807 S. Sayre Avenue - 708-423-3959
FRONTIER FITNESS FORUM
Our monthly Fitness Forum provides the latest information on fitness trends, nutrition facts and health hints. This in-house newsletter is available in the Fitness Center.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
The Fitness Center hours are Monday through Friday 12pm-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-12pm. Exceptions include major holidays, special events, and summer hours. Special closing dates and times vary, and will be posted on the website and at the facility.
THE LOCKER ROOMS ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME
Locker reservations are available for members only. You must provide your own lock and inform the office of your locker choice. Only water bottles/closed beverage containers are allowed in the Fitness Center.