Our Frontier Fitness Center, located at the Frontier Park Fieldhouse, offers a variety of amenities geared toward every aspect of physical fitness, with something to offer everyone!
Frontier Fitness Center amenities and equipment by LifeFitness include:
- 20 cardio machines including cross trainers, treadmills, and stair steppers
- 2 rowing machines
- Upper and lower body strength training equipment
- Exercise balls with visual hints and tips to maximize a complete workout
- Four-lane walking track
- Men's and women's locker and shower rooms
FRONTIER FITNESS CENTER IS OPENING MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020!
Hours: Monday through Thursday 12:00pm - 8:00pm / Friday 12pm - 4pm
Frontier Park Fieldhouse, 9807 S. Sayre Avenue, Chicago Ridge
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There will be additional cleaning and disinfecting of fitness equipment and throughout the facility according to Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines.
- Staff will be wearing masks in all common areas of the facility.
- The Fitness Center will be limited to 10 patrons at any given time. Reservations/appointments are recommended.
- Water fountains will be disabled. Please bring your own water bottle.
- The locker rooms and showers will remain closed.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Members must arrive in their workout attire and bring their own water bottle.
- We require that you wear a mask when entering the facility and when in the lobby.
- Masks may be removed during your workout.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and other members.
- Please wipe down every piece of equipment you use BEFORE and AFTER each use. Disinfecting supplies will be provided.
- Practice FITNESS distancing by keeping one piece of equipment between you and the next member while working out.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, STAY HOME. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, and or loss of taste or smell.
The Frontier Fitness Center is a proud network participant in the following fitness programs:
PRIME FITNESS by TIVITY HEALTH (18-64 years old)
SILVERSNEAKERS by TIVITY HEALTH (65 years and older)
RENEWACTIVE by HEALTHY CONTRIBUTIONS
SILVER&FIT by AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH (ASH)
ACTIVE&FIT by AMERICAN SPECIALTY HEALTH (ASH)
If your insurance company, employer, Medicare health plan, or group retirement package offers these programs, your Frontier Fitness membership may be FREE!
Please check your eligibility at Frontier Park Fieldhouse or:
Visit PRIME FITNESS website www.primemember.com
Call SILVERSNEAKERS 888-423-4632 or visit www.silversneakers.com
Visit RENEWACTIVE website www.partneruhcrenewactive.com
Visit ASH SILVER&FIT/ACTIVE&FIT website www.ashlink.com
START A SPRING FITNESS PROGRAM TODAY!
Fitness registration must be done in person at the Frontier Fieldhouse. Proof of residency is required.
Fitness membership fees include access to the Fitness Center and walking track when walking track is available.
Memberships are also available to 14-17 year olds with parental consent and formal orientation.
A complimentary orientation is included with memberships, by appointment.
|Adult (14 & Over)||$140.00||$275.00|
|Adult Add-On (same household)||$115.00||$210.00|
|Senior (62 & Over)||$85.00||$145.00|
|Senior Add-On (same household)||$55.00||$115.00|
|Adult (14 & Over)||$100.00||$210.00|
|Adult Add-On (same household)||$85.00||$175.00|
|Senior (62 & Over)||$55.00||$120.00|
|Senior Add-On (same household)||$35.00||$85.00|
|OTHER FITNESS OPTIONS||Resident||Non-Resident|
|10-Visit Punch Pass (18 & Over Only)||$40.00||$80.00|
|Daily Pass (18 & Over Only)||$5.00||$10.00|
|ANNUAL WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (62 & Over)||FREE||$25.00|
|6-MONTH WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (62 & Over)||FREE||$15.00|
|DAILY WALKING RATES||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Senior (62 & Over)||FREE||$1.00|
Frontier Fieldhouse 9807 S. Sayre Avenue - 708-423-3959
FRONTIER FITNESS FORUM
Our monthly Fitness Forum provides the latest information on fitness trends, nutrition facts and health hints. This in-house newsletter is available in the Fitness Center.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
The Fitness Center hours are Monday through Saturday 6am-10pm, Sunday 9am-6pm. Exceptions include major holidays, special events, and summer hours. Special closing dates and times vary, and will be posted on the website and at the facility.
Locker reservations are available for members only. You must provide your own lock and inform the office of your locker choice. Only water bottles/closed beverage containers are allowed in the Fitness Center.