Frontier Fieldhouse is located at 9807 S. Sayre Avenue in Chicago Ridge, and features two basketball courts, three volleyball courts, walking track, fitness center, showers and locker rooms. It is the top multi-use facility in the area. Not only can it be rented out for volleyball, basketball, baseball or softball, it can also be used to host parties. The gym can be rented out per court or as the entire gym. Please call (708) 423-3959 for availability as this facility fills up quick.
THERE IS NO OPEN GYM AT THIS TIME.
COURTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL ONLY. A PERMIT IS REQUIRED. ALLOW 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR APPROVAL.
Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm / Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There will be additional cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility.
- As of 2/28/22, masks are optional.
- The locker rooms and showers will remain closed. Please arrive in your practice or workout attire.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Members must arrive in their practice or workout attire.
- 2/28/22, masks are optional.
- We encourage you to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and other members.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, STAY HOME. Symptoms include fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, and or loss of taste or smell.
* One Court
* 3 hour minimum
- Resident: $50.00 per hour (under 50 people) - $100 per hour (over 50 people)
- Non-Resident:$100 per hour (under 50 people) - $200 per hour (over 50 people)
- Resident: $25.00 per hour for one court
- Non-Resident: $50.00 per hour for one court
- $200 per hour includes entire building being shut down
Must put down credit card as a deposit. One staff member for the Crayonland jumper and two staff for the obstacle courses. They are only rentable for parties at Frontier Fieldhouse.
- $250 (4 hour rental) Crayonland
- $500 (4 hour rental) mid-size obstacle course
- $700 (4 hour rental) large obstacle course
THERE IS NO OPEN GYM AT THIS TIME. COURTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL ONLY. A PERMIT IS REQUIRED. PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR APPROVAL.
* A driver's license, state ID or Chicago Ridge Park District ID (for 8 years old and older) is required for entry. You can obtain a Park District ID at the Frontier Park Fieldhouse. A parent/guardian must be present with proof of residency. First ID for residents is free. Non-resident and replacement IDs are $5.00.
- Resident: 13 and younger $1.00 / 14 and older $2.00
- Non-Resident: All ages $6.00
- Fee is for 2-hour session. Please call Frontier Park Fieldhouse 708-423-3959 for court availability.