Frontier Fieldhouse features two basketball courts, three volleyball courts, walking track, fitness center, showers and locker rooms. It is the top multi-use facility in the area. Not only can it be rented out for volleyball, basketball, baseball or softball, it can also be used to host parties. The gym can be rented out per court or as the entire gym. For parties, you will also get to use our arcade room as well. Please call (708) 423-3959 for availability as this facility fills up quick.
* One Court and arcade
* 3 hour minimum
- Resident: $50.00 per hour (under 50 people) - $100 per hour (over 50 people)
- Non-Resident:$100 per hour (under 50 people) - $200 per hour (over 50 people)
- Resident: $25.00 per hour for one court
- Non-Resident: $50.00 per hour for one court
- $200 per hour includes entire building being shut down
Must put down credit card as a deposit. One staff member for the Crayonland jumper and two staff for the obstacle courses. They are only rentable for parties at Frontier Fieldhouse.
- $250 (4 hour rental) Crayonland
- $500 (4 hour rental) mid-size obstacle course
- $700 (4 hour rental) large obstacle course
* A driver's license, state ID or Chicago Ridge Park District ID (for 8 years old and older) is required for entry. You can obtain a Park District ID at the Frontier Park Fieldhouse. A parent/guardian must be present with proof of residency. First ID for residents is free. Non-resident and replacement IDs are $5.00.
- Resident: 13 and younger $1.00 / 14 and older $2.00
- Non-Resident: All ages $6.00
- Fee is for 2-hour session. Please call Frontier Park Fieldhouse 708-423-3959 for court availability.